Cyber Security and IT Security in general aims to protect your business’s IT systems, networks and data from damage, disruption, loss, exposure and theft. With IT security incidents on the rise, you can use this superb 50-point checklist as an indicator of the impact that a critical issue with your IT might have on your legal firm. It will help you start asking the right questions about your IT service.
Find the gaps in your firm’s IT security, click here to download your free IT security Checklist.
- We’re Hiring A Technical Support Engineer!
- We’re Hiring A New Office Assistant!
- Seven ways accountants can use technology to fulfil their growth strategies in 2018
- Accounting for Security: Is your accounting practice at risk from an IT security breach?
- Protect Your Practice: A Guide to Cybersecurity for Irish Accountants 2018