Anti-Spam Solutions - Cost of Spam
The costs of spam to business are continually increasing as spam levels grow. Employee productivity is negatively affected as users trawl through their inboxes sorting clean email from spam. Network security can be highly compromised by viruses, phishing emails and general junk sent by email. Network bandwidth is increasingly being taken up by huge amount of junk email. Spamming methods are becoming more and more sophisticated, increasing spam levels on an almost daily basis. The need for effective and efficient anti-spam techniques is as great as ever.
DC Networks can help your organisation fight spam. Our service works by adding a secure layer to your email delivery. Emails sent to your users are routed through to our servers where we filter the spam, virus and phishing emails. Clean email is then sent on to your network.
Why use DC Networks to filter your email?
- Over 99.9% spam detection rate
- Less than 1:1,000,000 false positive rate
- The only managed filtering service that doesn't require a quarantine area
- Low per user cost
- No hardware or software to setup
- No capital outlay
- No administration
- Complete security & confidentiality - emails are not stored on our servers
- Further information on how we block spam can be found here.
Requirements to use our email filtering service:
- Your own domain name, e.g. example.com. Organisations using email addresses assigned by their ISP or free webmail addresses (Hotmail, GMail, AOL) cannot avail of the service
- A mail server or mail host to which we can send your email
- Send us your information through by Contacting Us
- We will contact you to confirm when you should change your MX records. This can be done through your hosting company - generally with an online control panel or by contacting your hosting company directly. Alternatively you can send us the MX record changes on your company headed paper. We will follow up with your hosting company to make the changes.
- Once your MX records have been changed, your incoming email will be routed through our servers